Eyebrow Tutorial.

I thought I would share with you what products I use on my brows and how I fill them in. These are the products that I use every single day, I don't change it up as I love these products so much and they work amazing for me. This is just how I do my brows as I like my brows quite bold but I understand that they're not for everyone.

 (Products I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, MAC Brow Set and a MAC 266 brush)
 (Pomade in Dark Brown and Brow Set in Bold Brunette)
 
 
Step 1 - I use the spooly to comb through my brows making sure all of the hairs are laying flat and facing in the right direction.
Step 2 - I take a little bit of the pomade on my 266 angled brush and draw a line along the top on my brow getting as sharp of an edge as possible and flicking it down to the tail.
Step 3 - Next I draw the underneath of my brow getting a sharp line and connecting it to the top at the tail of the brow. And I fill in the inner most part of my brow with the leftover product flicking the brush upwards mimicking the brow hairs.
Step 4 - I use concealer to neaten up the top and underneath of the brow to get a nice crisp edge.
Step 5 - I run the brow set through my entire brow to ensure the brows stay in place all day long.
Step 6 - The final result!
 
I hope this was helpful for anyone wondering how to use the Dipbrow Pomade or just wanting to know how I fill in my brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment