Makeup Look - Champagne Eye.

So, I'm not one for going out partying every weekend but after a stressful week at work I thought I deserved to go out for a few drinks and be a bit more sociable than my usual Friday night in! Doing makeup really de-stresses me and makes me feel calmer, when it goes to plan of course. I was really in the mood to create a really eye-catching (no pun intended) champagne eye with a sharp winged liner. So this is the look I came up with and the products I used to create this look...

(Full Face Look)
(Eye Close Up)
 
So here is a complete run-down of all the products I used to create this makeup look...
  • Base Products - MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Base Lumiere in Radiant Yellow all over the face followed by MAC Strobe Cream on the high points of my face, MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation in N2 followed by the Pro Longwear Concelear in NC30 and all that was set with MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Medium Golden.
  • Contour, Highlight & Blush - Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour in Fawn, MAC Give Me Sun to Bronze, MAC Springsheen Blush & MAC Superb to Highlight.
  • Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown then set with MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Bold Brunette.
  • Eyes - MAC shadows in Uninterrupted, Brown Script and Sweat Heat, Makeup Geek Gel Liner and Red Cherry Lashes in #43.
  • Lips - MAC Lip Liner in Whirl and Kat Von D Lipstick in Cathedral. 
All finished off with a spritz of MAC Fix+. I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully I can do more like this in the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment