LUSH Cosmetics Dark Angels Cleanser.

After returning to the UK from the Australian sun and heat, I started to notice all these little bumps under my skin, so I headed to lush to find a deep exfoliator and I was recommended this cleanser by one of the girls in the Southampton store. Dark Angels claims to give you gorgeously glowing skin, anything that claims to give glow I am all about that life! 
 
 

 
After trialling this cleanser for a while now I am happy to share my thoughts on it. Dark Angels is a very intense cleanser, it contains black sugar and charcoal to exfoliate which kind of feels like it is scratching the skin but as long as you're gentle I don't actually mind that, at least I know it is doing something! The cleanser also contains rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse, avocado oil and vegetable glycerine to moisturise and soften skin after all of the exfoliating.
Overall the I am a massive fan of the LUSH Cosmetics Dark Angels cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and rejuvenated. The only thing I will say about this cleanser is that the smell is slightly off putting to me as it is really earthy and also smells slightly like aniseed, but however I love this cleanser so much that I can see past the smell.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment