MAC Lipstick Collection - Dark Edition.

So I wanted to do a post on my MAC lipstick collection but since I had so many I thought I would turn it into a series and what better way to enter Autumn than with my 'Dark Edition' of MAC lipsticks, I know they're not all dark but to me purples, plums and deeper colours go together. So here goes...


(Pictures with flash)
 
So left to right - First we have Up The Amp which is an amplified finish lipstick meaning it is a creamy finish with a slight sheen, it is a light purple almost lavender colour with tiny shimmers running through it. Second is Heroine which is a matte finish and although it is matte it is comfortable to wear and not drying on the lips, the colour is a true vibrant purple. Third is Amorous which looks a lot more of a deep berry colour in real life, this is a satin finish which is opaque but more of a glossy finish. Fourth is Rebel which is also a satin finish and is a deep plum/wine colour. Fifth is Matte Royal which is a matte royal blue colour and recently came out with the following colour Instigator in the Matte Lip Collection which I also have a post about. Instigator is really deep smoky purple colour. And finally we have the ever so famous Cyber which is also a satin finish, the colour is a mix between a deep purple and a deep brown.
If I had to pick one colour to wear solely for this fall I think I would pick Instigator as it is just a gorgeous deep, smoky purple and it would be really versatile with a range of looks this fall. Hope this post helped you pick your next MAC lipstick shade and keep an eye out for the next lipstick collection posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment